Awaken the Goddess Within

Little girls with dreams become women with vision! ~ Unknown

March 8th, International Women's Day! A day to celebrate women and all we do for the world.
  






From my earliest memories, I knew my reason for being on Earth this time was to be a wife and a mother. I never doubted that. I am still enthusiastically, and joyfully, fulfilling that calling as I passionately raise my younger children to be open to Life and all of its possibilities for them. I know I have an additional purpose too. It is to be a shadow worker, a healer, a Light carrier, and a teacher of Love, Light, and Laws.
          After my vision quest, the spirit of the wolf was in my thoughts for many months. Since the wolf had made its presence known to me in mystifying moments of that night, I want to recognize and offer my gratitude to my new shamanic Spirit animal guide. A Wolf is a symbol of freedom. The wolf calls to me, urging me to bring intensity, zeal, and passion into my everyday life. Wolves are wild animals not easily domesticated reminding me of my wild, untamed side. The dark, shadowy side of the wolf symbolizes fear and vulnerability. I unquestionably confronted many of my fears while on hanbleceya. However, I learned a tremendously powerful lesson from the wolves in those moments of darkness on the mountain about trusting my instincts, relying on my intuition, unearthing my power, and facing my fears!

          Image result for quote about women and wolves
With appreciation for the symbolism of the wolf, I want to share this thought by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes who wrote, Women Who Run With Wolves. She said, “Wolves and Women have much in common. Both share a wild spirit. Women and Wolves are instinctual creatures, able to sense the unseen. They are loyal, protective of their packs, and of their pups. They are wild and beautiful. Both have been hunted and captured. Even in captivity, one can see in the eyes of a Woman, or a Wolf, the longing to run free, and the determination that should the opportunity arise, whoosh, they will be gone.” It is that freedom of the Soul in a Wild Woman, and a Wolf, that I want to embrace, embody, and encourage, in my Life, in my children’s lives, and in my teachings. My sincere intention and intense desire, with this last half of my Life, is to be an educator and a Light carrier in this world to help others reveal their own sacred, mystical path in Life. I especially want to facilitate the empowerment of women by supporting them in healing their pain, in discovering their passion, in establishing their voice, in realizing their true power, and in illuminating their unique Goddess Warrior blossoming within them.  

Image result for quote goddess warriors

Marianne Williamson wrote about the remarkable Goddess within women, she says, “The Goddess doesn’t enter us from outside; she emerges from deep within. She is not held back by what happened in the past. She is conceived in consciousness, born in love, and nurtured by higher thinking. She is integrity and value, created and sustained by the hard work of personal growth and discipline of a life lived actively in hope”. Beautifully said! 
          A Goddess Warrior is a woman who is not afraid to exemplify her Divine gifts, and has the audacity to live her Life on her terms! A Goddess Warrior is constantly balancing the Sacred Feminine, the Mystical Goddess inside, and the Sacred Masculine, the Responsible Warrior inside. We yearn for balance and harmony between the heart and the mind, the intuition and the intellect, the Divinity and the vanquisher, striving for Compassionate Action in our Life!  




That is exactly how I want my daughters to grow up; feeling adored, knowing that they are Goddess Warriors who can accomplish anything that they put their heart, mind, and soul into achieving! These are my two beautiful daughters when they were very young; future Goddess Warriors in training! To me, a Goddess Warrior is a progressive, eternally shape shifting woman, persistently expanding into that wonderful woman she hungers to become. Alejandro Jodorowsky said, “Awaken the Goddess within…awakening is not a thing. It is not a goal, not a concept. It is not something to be attained. It is a metamorphosis. If the caterpillar thinks about the butterfly it is to become, saying ‘And then I shall have wings and antennae,’ there will never be a butterfly. The caterpillar must accept its own disappearance in its transformation. When the marvelous butterfly takes wing, nothing of the caterpillar remains.” 
           The secret from the Universe for today is this; there is a gorgeous Goddess Warrior within all women. This wild woman within desires to passionately live life with enthusiasm, purpose, and inspiration. Allow this wild Warrior Goddess to emerge by continuously committing to CARE for yourself, by aligning with your Sacred Light, and by truly letting your Light lead your Life. Sing, dance, and play with joy, gratitude, and appreciation for every moment of your existence in this physical body. Be charitable, tranquil, magnetic, significant, perfectly whole, influential, and unprejudiced while living in your sacred truth. Let go of old beliefs, self-imposed limitations, and judgments so that you can transform into the incredible Goddess Warrior aching to be set free from deep within you like a beautiful butterfly begging to materialize from deep within a creeping caterpillar. She too must spread her gorgeous and glorious new wings in order to soar to new heights and fly free! Let her rise like a phoenix within you and allow her to take you to places you would never dare dream...


I have discovered this affectionate, passionate, amazingly beautiful Goddess Warrior emerging from deep within myself and I love her! I will honor her, cherish her, and nurture her fiercely, fervently, and devotedly! Happy International Women's Day! May you honor all the women in your life, appreciate all they do, and continue to celebrate your gorgeous Goddess Warrior within you as you give her the opportunity to spread her wonderful wings and fly!

Namaste!

www.iamsacredlight.com
www.sacredlights.net
www.sacredlighthealing.blogspot.com
           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Drum Carrier

Illuminating Sunlight

Max the Crystal Skull Round 2